Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day Thirteen - Takin a Break

The Lazy Suburbanite Goes on Vacation

Well, I am your typical American so after twelve days of hard work here, I feel I deserve a break. A nice long one, in fact -- six days.

We're going on a little vacation to see family and friends up north and I won't be able to post while I'm gone :-( Thanks so much, though, to all of you who email me with your stories and tips. I really do appreciate them and will be posting all of them as I get to them. Please keep them coming!

And just an FYI, in the short time I started this little adventure, I have magically cut my trash output by nearly 50%! Isn't that crazy? It's mostly due to educating myself about what we can /cannot recycle in my county and being diligent about sorting my stuff.

Happy Independence Day Everyone!

No comments: