Thursday, August 9, 2007

Supplemental Post - Extreme Green

Links to More Extreme Green Blogs Added

Well, my very informal poll tells me that most of you want me to continue with my fashion of describing the daily, albeit small, changes I am making to become a "greener" me. However, if you're yearning for some hard-core enviro-action, check out the new Extreme Green blog links I added. They're over in the left hand column, listed down below my archives and stuff. They're a good reminder that, if you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!

1 comment:

Yodood said...

Dear Erin,
Thanks for including my link in your Family, Friends & Businesses. I've done some reflecting on your and some commenter's reception of my, perhaps too crude, attempt to ramp up enthusiasm for the earth care we both find quite urgent. If we had all the time in the world for the healing, I would never have made such comments, but we don't and I suppose the risk of alienation doesn't pose as big a problem to me as failure to do enough. My latest post links to a movie about the "Shift" the entire planet must undergo.