Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Feeling Powerless

OK, I moved the laptop last night to work on my post and now even the duct tape trick ain't working. My replacement cord STILL hasn't arrived and I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will. I ordered it on the 2nd but I just checked my email folder for "Online Shopping" and I don't have a reciept copy or anything in there. WTF?!?!?! So I'll have to wait until they open today and give them a call to see if they even GOT my order. Grrr.

In the meantime, I'll be saving my battery as much as possible, because it's really hard to type AND hold the cord in the one perfect position that allows the electricity to flow. Plus, I should probably save the battery for creating mailing labels to send out customer orders and stuff. You know how they can be. Always wanting things they've paid for. Ugh. ;-)

Anyhow, my Tuesday's not off to a very good start. I hope yours is better. :-)

- Erin

No comments: