Thursday, May 29, 2008

Farewell to Crunchy Chicken

Today, Crunchy Chicken announced that she would be leaving the blogosphere, at least temporarily, to take some much needed time for herself and her family. I have been reading her blog for almost a year now and will miss my daily dose of the woman who is "just clucking around". She has challenged me to make many changes I never would have considered on my own and I appreciate all she has done to educate and inspire me.

She will be greatly missed.

Wishing you the best, Deanna. Thank you for sharing.

- Erin

2 comments:

Crunchy Chicken said...

Ummm. Well. After suffering a serious case of neurotic blogging withdrawal, I, er, am back.

Thanks, though!

Burbanmom said...

Wow. So was that break as rejuvenating as you thought it would be?!?!? ;-)