Saturday, February 9, 2008

Meme Part Duh

Would you believe I've been tagged for another meme? Well I have. I wouldn't make that up you know. Like how sad would that be if I just sat around pretending to get meme tags and blogger awards? In fact, one of my favorite bloggers, Green Bean from Green Bean Dreams tagged me.

Also? I just won the Nobel Peas Prize and three Excellence in Blogging Awards from several unnamed sources. I'm so popular.

Anyout, the rules for this meme are:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So without further ado, here's some shit you never even knew you wanted to know about me (and probably still don't).

1. I wanted to be a Solid Gold Dancer when I was a kid.
2. I also wanted to marry Donny Osmond and/or Jerry the mouse.
3. I would probably still marry Donny Osmond, but not the mouse.
4. I used to think that line to the Styx song was "We lived happily forever, so the story goes. But somehow we missed out.... on the party boat."
5. One of my favorite foods is bacon, but I can't stand ham.
6. I compulsively wipe down my kitchen counters about 30 times a day, but only sweep my floors once a month. If that.

So there you go. Six of the most non-important things about me I could think of. And now for the "tagging of random people". Now, if I were to tag truly random folks, I would just go to Technorati or something and click on the first six blogs I see. However, that would involve mORE work than I'm up for on a weekend. Besides, I might expand my horizons, and I don't always like to do that.

And so, I will tag a few other of my often-read blogs, but not the ones I already tagged this week. I'm gonna tag Crunchy Chicken, Half-Baked Fish, Mr. G at It Must Be the Vapors, Just Ducky, The Very Merry Seamstress and Vera at Typed Words

4 comments:

Green Bean said...

So you don't still want to be a solid gold dancer? The one with the really really long hair? I always wanted to be her. She was HOT!

just ducky said...

Who didn't want to be a Solid Gold dancer? And for that matter, who wasn't in love with Andy Gibb? He was one hot Aussie! And remember Wayland Flowers and the puppet, Madame? She was one cheeky little lady...

Have I totally gone off the Solid Gold deep end? I'm telling you I remember WAY too much useless information...

Anonymous said...

I was devastated when Donny Osmond got married. I thought for sure he would wait for me to be old enough. I didn't have a crush on Jerry the mouse, but I was in love with Underdog and Mighty Mouse. I used to dream about them.

Unknown said...

Am I too young to know what a Solid Gold Dancer is? :-)