Monday, February 11, 2008

More Draft Dodging

I know some of us will soon be feeling the warmth of spring, but I also know that a lot of you folks are still getting hit with some seriously chilly weather. I just finished cleaning out my sewing room and I still have a ton of fuzzy scraps leftover (even after freecycling three boxes).

Anyhow, it takes me all of three seconds to whip up an empty draft dodger for you to fill, which could help eliminate some of the draftiness in your house. If you want a free one the offer still stands, just e-mail me at emcoe AT verizon DOT net. I even have some creepy material that looks like fur, which is GUARANTEED to send your mother-in-law screaming out the back door. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you soooooo don't want to know it's 70 degrees here today. With sun. Do you??

just ducky said...

OK, leslie--That's just not right! Not cool, lady, not cool...do you want to know the temp where I live? MINUS 7 DEGREES!!! That is seven digits below zero...

And I thought we were buddies... :)

Anonymous said...

I'll vouch for the draft dodger. It's great, creepy animal fabric and all. The kitties love it, but so far they haven't taken it apart and the beans have stayed put.

Anonymous said...

Hey ducky, that's only a 77 degree difference. toughen up :)