Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming!

Wow, on Sunday - I got hit with my first meme, and now? Just a few days later? I got an Excellence Award! And it's not even one of those cheesy "You're special just for trying" ribbons like I used to get in elementary school when we would have the end-of-the-year sport competitions. This is a real award, with a real jpg file and everything!

It was given to me by a dear friend, Leslie over at Leslie's Blog - speaking of excellent, this woman not only tells wonderful hippie tales, but is an incredible artist as well. Thanks for the award, Leslie! I think you're excellent too! :-)

Now according to Leslie, and they guy who awarded it to her, and the guy that awarded it to that guy, and so on and so forth, here is a description of the award:

“I love being a part of the blogging community and part of all the friendships that I’ve formed, so I wanted to give a blog award for all of you out there that have Excellent Blogs.” By accepting this Excellent blog award, you have to award it to ten more people whose blogs you find Excellent blog worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least ten.

So, this is the part I hate. The part that feels like gym class all over again and I have to pick the folks I want to have on my dodgeball team. I don't want to leave anyone out, but then again, I don't want to get hit in the face with a hard, red ball either.

And so, my choices are:

All of the blogs I have listed under 'Family, Friends and Blogs I Like'. They are all excellent in their own respect and I check them all every single day. Sometimes twice. More if I'm bored. For God's sake, don't you folks know there's a writer's strike going on? Update your freakin' blogs already! You're my only entertainment!

So, if you're listed over there, please, consider yourself "Excellent" and thus worthy of this honor which I bestow upon you.
Please note: This award has no cash value. Do not try to hock it at your local pawn shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you hear???!!! Dodgeball can KILL you!

You are welcome, Erin, and you weaseled out of having to do all the links to your ten favorites like a pro.
Economy of movement AND recyling. What a gal!