Monday, February 25, 2008

Excellent, Dude!

A few weeks ago I received a rash of memes and awards bestowed upon me by fellow bloggers. Well, after the obligatory forwards and a little bit of prescription cream, the rash seemed to have disappeared. Yesterday, though, I got hit with a totally unexpected Excellence Award from Blue Girl Red State! Thanks, BG!

If you read my blog, you know that I adore BGRS and all the work she does to keep slackers like me in the loop on important political issues. And, to be honest, most of my political news comes from the likes of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, so I really need a reliable source of info.

So, thanks, BG, for tagging me as Excellent. It is very much appreciated and very much mutual.

As for my taggees, I will once again remind you that ALL my daily reads are excellent (why else would I read them?) and they can be found on my sidebar under "Family, Friends and Blogs I Like". If you're listed there, consider yourself tagged! And if you haven't checked them out, give 'em a try. What the hell. You're not doing anything else right now anyhow. :-)

1 comment:

Green Bean said...

Golly gee, Erin! Thank you girl. As you know, I have a certain fondness in my heart for your blog - keep on writin'.