Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day Ninety-One - They Call Me Mellow Yellow

Turning A Blind Eye To DH's & DS's Bathroom Habits

Do I really need to say anything more about this? You all know what I mean here. I'm going to stop nagging the boys about not flushing and/or following up after them. 'Nuff said.


Savings:

Our toilets are very water-conscious at 1.6 gallons per flush. They average about four "forgetfuls" a day, for a total of 6.4 gallons per day.


Difficulty Level: 1 out of 5

It will make me crazy at first but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Who knows maybe I'll even get a little mellow myself.

3 comments:

Yodood said...

if it's yellow
let it mellow
if it's brown
flush it down

Burbanmom said...

Ha! That used to be the mantra at my Grandmother's camp on Lake Ontario. The "golden rule", if you will. It was considered a sin to flush unless there were at least "Two pees and a poop!" :-)

Anonymous said...

When I saw that "if it's yellow...' poem on the HBO series Six Feet Under...well, I thought I'd die :)
I hadn't heard it in years, and now I'm hearing it all over the place.
And a brick in the tank...
Thanks Burbanmom for coming to comment on my blog.